Saturday 18 December 2010

Words and Pictures

Hello, welcome...this is basically a collection of whatever I like, love, hate etc. in terms of culture, life and the world.

Something I'm really looking forward to is an upcoming exhibition of a collaboration between Tracy Emin and the sadly passed away Louise Bourgeois. Bourgeois gave Emin a number of half finished prints of her drawings intending Emin to finish them and the results are being exhibited during February and March at Hauser & Wirth Colnaghi . Big fan of both these women...sneak peak?



 

I love the use of text under the images. It reminds me of a t-shirt design website if found some time last year named I Love Boxie that does t-shirts printed with slogans created from stories that people send in. I love just browsing though the texts on the t-shirts trying to figure out the back story...I never do guess them right.





much love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment