Friday 14 January 2011

Suitable Attire...

Whilst in Cambridge for the holidays my main mode of transport is my DARLING dutch bicycle.









The top one with the beautiful flower garland was STOLEN in the summer (comes with living in the bike crime capital of the UK!) but surely replaced with an equally lovely specimen seen in the second photo. 

My bike is practically my best friend in summer, but winter our friendship becomes a little strained. 



Thus tonight...as I am heading out to the cinema (crazy Friday I know), I am forced to assemble an outfit that will simultaneously protect me from the elements (cold and heavy rain) and look reasonably appropriate to be seen in the public sphere. Generally these two ideas do not do together.


Tonight....I will be donning the headscarf.








Thank you... and wish me luck!
 

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I love long bike rides through the country in the Summer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bike is so cute!
    http://theultraviolette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete